Tuesday, March 30

Today's fairytale...

So in a perfect world we would meet in the middle. I've decided it's the most romantic option. We've spent all of this time away from each other and the perfect solution, is to meet somewhere we have never been before.
We will stand in the crowded airport and see each other from across the room. We will lock eyes and run to each other - slow motion, music cued. He will sweep me up into his arms and spin me around. We will kiss at the end of our twirl and look into each others eyes, the way we have longed to since he's been gone. I'll close my eyes and it will be the most perfect kiss in the world. My foot will do the princess diaries kick and he'll whisper I love you. We will leave the airport hand in hand, walking off into the sunset.
Everything will fall into place from there. We will elope to some gorgeous foreign country and learn the language from pocket guidebooks. Success will inevitably follow, career wise. We will live in a beautiful castle, make love, and drink wine all day. That is until we start having perfect little children.
Our life together will be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment