Wednesday, August 18

It's all a bunch of white lies...



My lovelies so much has happened in such a short amount of time it's completely crazy. My world has been turned topsy turvy, right side up, and I have been to Wonderland. I'm a stronger girl, because of it.  Things have happened that I did not expect, nor ever ask. It's been dramatic, inspiring, fierce, & draining. I'm happy to lock myself in my room for the night. Still not alone, thanks to my phone, but nevertheless for the most part - alone!


So cliff notes version - in order, kinda...


1. Met a boy - A. We talked for hours on end. Literally! I think over the last few weeks we have raked up over 15 hours on the phone! And... have yet to meet. Complication #1 obvi.
2. Right before we leave (Sunday to leave on Wednesday) Ben emails. Yes, Ben. The one from July that I thought after one date I was madly and completely in love with... well he missed me, can't live without me, loves me... you get the gist. And after much consideration emailed him back. Surprisingly convinced by my mother... 
3. Trippy was fantastical!
         A. Ended up bringing Raven... :)
         B.  Talked to both boys entire trip
                      i. B and I picked up where we left off - COMPLETELY!
                     ii. A and I entered "friend" zone... or so I thought
4. Came home with many gorge gifts & a bf... :)
5. A had emergency surgery right after I told him about A.
         A. Things have blown up with A. He apparently had feelings for me, but was afraid to act. Now I'm with B and lost A? I don't wanna lose A, but I can't give up B.... bad situation!!!!!!!!!!!
6. Serial dater tells me tonight he loves me.
         A. SHIT!!!
7. I finally get to see B in 48 hours... I can't wait and I wanna see how things go in person. I need some clarification and a lot of answers right now...


And I saved the biggest news for all! I FINALLY TURNED 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment