Saturday, June 5

Free Fall

always know what to say
not sure anymore what's true and what's not
for so long I have just did anything to make you happy
I've lost who I am
and what I want
It's time I started living for me
and who I need to be
not who you need 
I wanna die my hair pink
and walk around naked
make you think twice about doubting my intentions
I'm going to show you the girl I know I can be
for me not you
your voice makes me cringe 
at this point I would be satisfied
to never see your face again
Funny thing is
I don't miss you at all
I was trying to create something that clearly wasn't there
Two months wasted
I'm sill here
and your the only one that got the short end of the stick
so stick out your chin and grin
this girls gotta it made
I'm free from you
and what you made me be
I wanna do what I need to do for me
screw you
you'll never forget me
At least you were good for one thing
these lyrics will carry me
that taste of your lips will fade
and your scent will send me into a tizzy of hate

No comments:

Post a Comment