Thursday, December 31

Happy New Year!!!

If I am completely honest with myself, for the first time in a long time I am not in love - romantic love that is... I am not constantly thinking about any one person and thanks to a lot of time and realization I know that I am over Scott. I watched 500 Days of Summer last night and finally understood our relationship. Since our breakup the only thing that I have remembered has consisted of the good time solely. I remembered all of the bad times last night and realized why I broke up with him in the first place. I am so happy to go into 2010 with a clean, clear, conscious. I want something new out of this next year. I will not hold onto anything old. Good riddance!
I am saying goodbye to 2009 and all of the drama that has gone with this year! It has been a roller coaster ride from start to finish and I am proud to save that I have survived! This has been a year of firsts, loss, explorations, love, and erratic behavior. I know 2010 is going to be even better and I am excited to start fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment