Tuesday, December 29

Messing with my head...

I've decided I could never be with someone with the following characteristics:
1. Hates clueless
2. Has ugly couch
3. Where ridiculously ugly clothes
4. Does not ask me out first
5. No gumption
6. Not Christian (Should be first)
7. Lies to me
8. Calls me snookums, darling, honey, sweetie, sweetie pie, love, baby, babe, etc.
9. Cheats on me
10. Cheated on others
11. Cheated on others with me
12. Calls himself a rockstar
13. Thinks he's a rockstar
14. Likes movies that are in fact completely disturbing; V, Repo, Crow
15. Named Scott, Chris, David, Brian, Zack, Keenan, etc.
16. Thinks facebook is the perfect first date.
17. Has met every date he's every had on facebook.
18. Talks to his exes
19. Mean to his exes
20. Says the F word like it's his only adjective
21. Addicted to anything illegal, partially illegal, or something that requires a restraining order

No comments:

Post a Comment