Monday, December 14

No more 48 hour relationships!

Photobucket

I pledge to not take part in anymore 48 relationships. I will not give false hope. I will not grant myself a distraction. I will understand that ALL people have feelings, not just the one's that I want to think about. I won't lead someone on again. It's not fair and I hate it. I'm sorry. I never loved you, but you never really loved me either.

I'm sorry I can't get over the other one. I'm thankful he finally said something this morning. I wish I didn't miss him. I hate being in love.

Photobucket

I never thought I would feel this way. I never thought he would be the one to make me go crazy. To change my life so completely. It was not my intention to fall for him unconditionally. Everything would be easier if I hadn't, but at the same time I don't regret one second we've spent together. All the shit we have put each other through, if he was here right now, I would drop everything. I would do anything for him and that scares me. He has so much power over me and he doesn't even know it. If he does, he's just as scared. I know why people talk about love so much. It's all encompassing and unforgiving. It's stronger than anything and a simple sentence can be changed into so much more, because you know what it really means.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment