Monday, December 28

Love & Other Dating Disasters

     The cowboy needs to open up. We've spent the past month flirting back and forth and finally the last three days we've made progress. He even confessed his dirty little secret about the dirty little things that he likes in bed. It took him a while to open up and feel comfortable enough to tell me what he really wanted. He was scared I would run away and ended up being completely blunt, which made what he wanted really sexy. It's clear he is not very experienced. The nice guy to the core, he has a closet bondage side - dying to come out. He wants someone that can be a lady in the day time, but a freak in the bedroom. This is ultimately, what Gerard Butler told me in 'The Ugly Truth'. The stripper and the librarian... the only thing a man really wants. I've been granted a little interlude between or sexy dirty encounter, because he 'needed' a few minutes. i.e. He can't type right now, because I've done my job successfully. It's going on 20 minutes.... guess I did good. :P
     After confessing that the only thing he wants to do to me is tie me up and take advantage of me - I should be offended, but I'm turned on by the fact that he wants nothing more than to make me his sex slave. It's particularly hot that he doesn't just want dirty conversation. He wants foreplay and seduction, a true story line to the whole scenario. This creates a conundrum in what I've learned men want from a little dirty talk. The cowboy has broadened my horizons and made me want to fly to Nebraska to ride his big green tractor as soon as possible. 
    I ended up talking to the cowboy tonight, because lonely boy stood me up. Last night we talked and made plans, for a 'no strings' movie night, tonight. However, I texted him once earlier this afternoon and after three texts, he left me with no reply. I was looking forward to our 'non-date'. I decided awhile ago the next time we were both single something would happen... so much for his dependability. 
    And as for S... well he is now the engaged mormon. No, I did not find this out, because he decided to do the honorable thing and tell me that he proposed the snaggle tooth hag, but because he updated his facebook status. Thankfully, to the chagrin, of not only me, but everyone that loves him. It is official, if he hadn't lost his mind before, he has now completely. The man that I was in love with is gone completely. I don't think he's ever coming back, but has abducted and transformed into someone I don't recognize. It was the day after Ashley died and instead of trying to console me he hammered on about his amazing love life. I gagged and realized that he wasn't the same person anymore. I was set free.
    Finally, to the caller. This guy Josh had given me his number months ago. On Christmas day I sent him a text in my mass contact 'Happy Holiday's' outreach and this apparently granted him the need to continuously call me until I answer my phone. He pretended like he didn't know who I was and I played along, calling him 'Sam' when I answered. He thought I dialed a wrong number, but has persisted because my voice sounds 'sexy' and pleads with me to talk to him. However, he's not a texter. I'm not a caller unless I know the person. This is creating a problematic situation...
     After my numerous failures, sometimes I'm not sure why I keep trying. Then I remember that feeling, giddy and like I'm stuck on a roller coaster. My nerves are driving me crazy and all of a sudden out of the blue, my stomach drops and I am euphoric as I realize I'm in love and he loves me. I'm watching 'White Christmas' and the song 'Love you didn't do right by me' is playing... it's fitting. 
    Goodbye for now... cowboy's back and needs some delicate attention...

No comments:

Post a Comment