Monday, April 5

Bubble Bursted

Big & Bradshaw - So maybe my role models aren't exactly the best pair to pick if you want happily ever after immediately. They broke up, only a few more times than S and I have. It took 10 years for Big to propose to Carrie. Constant fights, drama, and new relationships incurred. He left her at the alter, before marrying her in city hall (in a suit, not Vivienne Westwood.)

Ross & Rachel - Countless breakups, etc. Slightly less dramatic than Carrie & Big, but still painful.

Romeo & Juliet - Yeah, we all know how that ended.

I refuse to repeat my predecessors, fictional nonetheless, examples.


Find me one, non-disney couple, that survives the long haul, happily, romantically, and committed to one another to the end. Even the Notebook had it's screw ups. Why should I be any different?

No comments:

Post a Comment