Friday, April 2

The Giraffe Man

Would you really have no more respect for someone than this? I feel like I should not even post this, to give this guy more publicity, but come on! I had to talk about it! What a dirty, rotten, scumb bag, douche, bastarderly, outrageously wrong thing to do! If that's what I have got to say about it can you imagine poor Janet? I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry at his audacity! 
Why a picture of a giraffe? Was this their inside joke? Something tells me no. This idiot just got bored writing a break up note and drew in a fucking giraffe instead of saying what he really meant!!! 
Go to hell ZF. And take your giraffe with you.

2 comments:

  1. that's awful!! weird!

    On a happier note, Loving your blog, we'll definitely be back! come follow TBAG if you fancy! Happy Easter xx

    ReplyDelete