Monday, April 5

I'm okay... really.

Well, I've calmed down a little.
Thanks to 3 cigarettes, a glass of sparkling wine, two chocolate bunnies (one dark and the other cookies and cream), a tiny kit kat, a hot bubble bath, and a gorgeous tiara - I'm making this the quickest non-break up girls afternoon ever. I am going to get in my newly changed sheets, watch the SATC movie, possibly Sleepless in Seattle, and He's Just Not that into You.
Scratch that. I'm going go in the other room, get on the stationary bike, and read the murder mystery I'm engrossed in. I am not going to wallow or pity myself. I'm better than him and I deserve someone that worships me.
I'm thinking phone sex with MN is great possibility, as soon as he's off work. I have nothing to feel guilty about now and he's a nice guy. He adores me and I want to be adored right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment