Sunday, April 4

Easter Sunday and learning forgiveness...

"And FYI... I never went after you because you were too good for me. thats why i kinda hid away." Serial Dater

The last few days have been interesting... I've basically spent the last week with family and it's been really nice to just get away from everything else for a while.

I heard from serial dater today. Remember him? The infamous 'slut' caller from like January? Well, he emailed to apologize. I guess he's been thinking about me lately and even had a weird dream about me last night. He felt really shitty for what he had done and apologize from the bottom of his heart - blah, blah, fucking blah. I said fine and tried to move on.
What's odd is I have thought about him lately too. Not because I miss him, but because he made me stop and think about the road I was starting to head down. I was relying on guys to feel sustained and happy and that is sure as hell isn't the person that I want to be. I'm better than that.
We talked for a little bit, back and forth. He's apparently back with V, the girl he tried to cheat on. Yeah, good luck with that one, buddy. I'm sure it will be happily ever after, roses and tulips from now on. Mmmhmm...

"They say that a cheater is always a cheater"

Other than that, today went smoothly. Awesome swag in my bunny basket from my lovely family, yummy food, and major movie love.

No comments:

Post a Comment