Sunday, April 4

Hello Gorgeous, you can handle anything!

Ok kittens, you can officially be proud of me! I am adapting a very European sense of mind. I am calm, cool, and collected as far as Big is concerned. We don't talk during the day and without freaking out or obsessively thinking about him, I'm put together. Instead of doubting him or worrying about what he is doing, whether or not he loves me, or is thinking about me - I'm confident. I am finally taking my own advice and stepping back from all things Big and first and foremost - myself. I knew I had grown since we were last really together, but I a feel like a better person now.
So, c'est la vie. I'm living for now and now stressing on things I can't control.
Life is good. I'm not afraid this time around and I'm willing to tell not just him, but everyone what I'm feeling. I'm not afraid of feeling anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment