Sunday, March 7

Hello gorgeous



I am so in love Amanda Seyfried in this dress! It's a little wedding inspired, but so over the top it still makes me want it!




Nicole Richie looks gorgeous! I'm loving the bohemian inspiration!









Maggie Gyllenthal is always one of my fav's, but I'm not sure I would have advised her to wear this ocean print.









Zac is looking yummy as usual!






























Oh my dear role model, SJP - What were you thinking?! This is the Oscar's! The night of fashion! Not some B movie role premiere!






























Sandra looks poured into her dress and utterly terrified... perhaps she doesn't realize she has the award in the bag?




























Zoe Saldana looks gorgeous, but I'm not sure who decided it was a good idea to make her dress out of bathrobe material...


Ruffles, hot pink, and full length - oh my!




















George is insanely hot. The new gf needs to either buy the next size up in the dress, stand up straight, or a lose a few. And matching the red carpet?! I don't think so!
























The 'Precious' star looks fabulous. If Sandy doesn't win best actress, she has to - I haven't seen the movie, but saw her interviewed and she's a doll!
































Okay, I may be forced to like Carey Mulligan just for this dress! It's gorgeous, timeless, and chic!
































Anna looks amazing!!!!!!!!!! She is definitely on my top list of best dressed for the night!




























Oh dear, Charlize. You have something on your boobs!






























Go back to the block, Jenny. Leave Marc and get your fashion sense back. It looks like the twins let your borrow their favorite binkie for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment