Thursday, March 18

A whole not-so-new can of worms...

Mmmkay so maybe it's not a big deal, but today Mr. Big and I were talking. He told me what he was doing and I teased him, before finally saying - I love you Mr. Predictable.

He replied... "Awwwwwww I love you too baby! I've been waiting to say that again, I'm so glad you did."

Shit!!! This is good right? So why did it freak me out!?!?!?! I do love him, but when I said it then I was just saying it, it wasn't one of those moments where I wanted to tell him I how felt again.

You should know we've been talking pretty much 24/7 again. It's been a slow progression really since a little before Valentines Day. Well, I guess it's in full swing now. So are we back together completely???

We're even doing the whole good morning and good night thing... this is what I wanted so why do I felt so fucking melancholy about everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment