Wednesday, March 3

Smoke & Mirrors

Relationships that have changed my life and made me who I am (I think in chronological order):
1. Bobby - hand holding
2. Brett - kindergarten kiss
3. Jesse Cash's step-brother Jesse R. - 1st/2nd bf (must have full name in my memory. idk why...)
4. Cody - 3rd bf
5. Nick K. - I thought he was the love of my life in 4th grade.
6. Kevin S. - Sweet and got jealous of Nick K. as my dance partner.
7. Douwe - match point. The first boy I discovered the power of banter.
8. Zack D. - best friend for a while... we used to look up dirty words together in the dictionary.
9. Phillip A. - bad boy
10. Ray - class clown and joke, looked him up recently and he grew nicely
11. Brandon - choir boy
12. James - first boy I said I love you to; we were both 14. He was a pianist.
13. David - this one was a doozy. I think he was the first boy I really fell in love with or at least really became infatuated with. He was my first real, body slamming, heart stopping kiss. Among a few other things... only a few people knew how I felt about him and until last year I hadn't told anyone just how far we had gone together. He broke my heart.
14. TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment