Sunday, March 21

Killing Cupid

     It's been one of those fashion filled days. I've done nothing, but try on clothes and look at fashion magazines. It's been absolutely lovely! With the constant soundtrack running the background, and clad in nothing but my favorite underwear, Tiffany's, and new espadrilles - I'm happy and alone. 
    I confronted M.N. about his inappropriateness. He apologize and go figure - still wants a relationship. Gawd these boys move fast! Whatever happened to dating like 5 people at once and not committing! It's like we've switched gender roles here! Aren't I the one - the girl, that's supposed to want the relationship? At this point, and I completely can't believe I'm saying this, it's not about guy's at all. I'm so bored with the whole situation. I just want to be me and alone. I'm comfortable with that notion and excited at the possibility of no drama!
    Going on day 3 of no consistency with Big. I'm so over this. What made me think it was a good idea in the first place?! I have got to remember - there is always a reason why I break up with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment