Saturday, March 20

Run for your life...

Explain to me when everything went to hell in a hand basket, as far as men are concerned?
Mr. Big has been Mr. MIA for the last 48 (relatively) hours. I tried to text and call him yesterday - nothing. He left me a fb message. Today - nada. :( WTF is going on?! For the past month we have been lovey dovey like 24/7 and now, idk what to think! I realize it's only one day and I should really calm down, but I'm not going through what I did before - I'M JUST NOT!
And M.N. Omg do not even get me started on that weirdo! I thought it was cute at first how we had been slowly talking more and more - well yesterday I made the mistake of giving him my number. I was feeling vulnerable so I agreed to a little bit of sexting - he pretended to not know what I meant and acted shy/innocent. HA! Not even!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Over the course of tonight - with no encouragement - he has sent me three pictures... slowing becoming more revealing. I repeat - WTF! 
Life lesson of the day: THERE IS NO NICE GUY. He doesn't exist. He's imaginary - pure fiction! Why it has taken me this long to realize this fact, I have no idea. I'm believing this from now on - completely and fully. Mmmhmm...
Other than that... today was wonderful. I love spending the day with R and playing big sister. 
"Boba, swing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment