Sunday, January 10

Breathe In & Let Go... Easier Said Than Done

I can't breathe. Snaggle tooth posted pictures of the ring. (I think it's the ring... they looked like pictures from a website. Maybe it's the ring they are saving up for...which would make me a whole hell of a lot happier, because by the time they have saved enough for the ring they will be broken up, because this entire thing is just one big fucking sham and not really love, because the only person he is in love with is me, even though I am no longer in love with him...I think.) (That was one huge run on sentence...) Also IT posted separate pictures (2 of him and 1 of IT) from skype, because they aren't actually in the same place. I hate this. I hate that I spent last night leaving my screen up, because I knew he was on and pretended like we were together. I'm completely delusional. Things weren't that great when we were together, but it's killing me that he's in love with someone else. I can't stand this. I'm supposed to have that ring on my finger. It's beautiful, if that's really the one. In the pictures he was in that one shirt I hate. In another, it looked like he actually dressed up. He looked incredible. I hate that he does this to me. I hate him. I hate her. I hate myself for wanting this. I need to forget and move on completely! I don't know how.
Ok... besides the little freak out... I threw my back out yesterday. I spent all day yesterday in bed and most likely will spend most of today there also... this sucks!
Last night the accidental stalker caller called. We ended up talking for 30 minutes! He serenaded me!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were talking about music - he plays guitar, then started talking about our favorite bands and he asked me if I liked Switchfoot. I told him, yes of course, and then he asked if I knew the song 'Only Hope'. I said yes and he proceeded to play it for me!!! It was soooo good! I was in aww....one missed call is turning into something a little bit more and I have to say I kinda like it...
Still not talking to Jones... everything has been different since A died. I don't want to take any of Jones bullshit anymore and all of the trivial things we talked about just don't seem to matter. I'm still frivolous with Danielle, but I know that deep down she actually cares... whereas Jones I'm not entirely sure gives an F what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment