Tuesday, January 12

A Little Engagement

So I'm engaged... eventually that is... The cowboy and I were talking last night and we decided we would be best suited for a relationship long down the road. He proposed that we would be each others second marriages, because let's face it - knowing us both we are going to be married a few times. I gleefully accepted and honestly couldn't stop smiling at our silliness. I really don't see myself with him now, but as a second husband, yeah, okay. Backups are always good. :)
Really trying not to rush out and buy ciggies this morning... I have to go get gas and pick up mom's prescription... in the process I WILL NOT GO BUY THEM! I want to... but we all know what happens when I want something. Eventually it becomes destructive... hell...

No comments:

Post a Comment