Thursday, January 14

Thursday

This Morning -
Late for Joyce a little... blamed non existent traffic.
Took Joyce to the doctors... went to breakfast... painted my nails.

This Afternoon -
Went to work...
V asked about S today...
Ended up sketching and feeling... idk what I feel.
Made plans with Jones...
Got asked out by N... said no. Twice.
Said hello, goodnight to J... think might like? Might just like the fact that he is unreachable and pays little attention... he seems more confident.

Tonight -
Cancelled on Jones after Momma guilt trip... made plans for tomorrow morning to coffee and lambert... (yay for ciggies tomorrow!)
Don't ask if you can call me. Don't ask who I am with. We are not together... not even close.
I'm stringing along at two guys all day today and I'm fine with it... I'm numb again...
Only stalked S a little bit today... checked fb once and skype three times...
Need to stop fb all together.
Head hurts.
Boys hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment