Thursday, January 7

It's about time that I make up my mind...

Soooo... I had my first cigarette in three weeks today. I have officially finished the pack and I am doing everything I can to stop myself from going to go buy another... I went and parked close to the mountain in a parking lot. I thought all of the cars were deserted, by their owners who were 'hiking', but turns out I wasn't alone. I was sitting in front of this grey truck when this guy pops up and stares at me smoking in front of his car. It really freaked me out. He must have been sleeping in his truck. He didn't want me to see him and I didn't want him to see me. I just wanted to be in my place, alone. It's one of my favorite spots and I love to go there alone. Although I wasn't alone... kinda ruined the entire experience and just made me want to go again when there was no one there.
I love that my sweatshirt smells like smoke. I don't want to take it off, even though I know I have to hide the evidence. I'm already feeling out of breathe and I'm really dizzy... oh the joys of smoking! Why do I love this disgusting phenomenon?
I need to stop avoiding the work I'm supposed to be doing right now... au revoir mi amores!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment