Sunday, January 10

Fifteen

A little about me I've realized...
1. I hate to touch my teeth. Flossing completely grosses me out.
2. I'm anal about two things regarding color: I love the color green. I want everything to be green: my laptop, my teacup/dumbo at disneyland, plate, etc... Despite my love of fashion the only color I ever really want to wear is black. I feel my best in black.
3. I'm a hopeless romantic realist. I dream of a love that I have yet found to exist, because I over analyze every little thing.
4. There are some movies that literally make my heart ache: SATC, A Lot Like Love, Sleepless in Seattle, Clueless.
5. I would rather be home alone feeling gorgeous taking pictures of myself, than dressed up thinking about what everyone else is thinking about me.
6. My nails chip way too easily. Within two hours of painting them, they are imperfect.
7. I'm terrified of my imperfections.
8. I want so much, but I'm scared to death to go for what I really want.
9.  Singing is the only thing I really want to do. I've come up with all of these random careers, but there is only one thing I want. I think this is why my grades have started slipping. Since I've gotten into college I've waited for my big break. Something to make me wake up and realize that this is what I'm supposed to be doing and it's what I'm destined to do for the rest of my life.
10. Writing frees me.
11. Orgasmic is a fantastic word.
12. I blame myself for my mistakes and everyone else's.
13. I like to hear myself talk.
14. My heart stops every time I think of someone I love or have loved.
15. I'm overly materialistic, because I compensate for my weight. I try to exercise, but it's never enough. I give up too easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment