Friday, January 8

Feeling so James Dean...

Photobucket
Song of the day - Bang, Bang (Adam Levine & K'naan)
Cigarette count - 0
Nail color - painting navy blue in a few minutes...
Attitude - Severe
Number of times I've facebook stalked the engaged morman today - 1
Number of hallucinations about the engaged morman today - 1
Cups of coffee - 2 (black both times)
Number of coffee stained pillows, oh and a sweater... - 1 each
Movie of the day - 500 days of summer
Photobucket
So... I can't stop writing lyrics today... After a little bout of crying this morning and screaming, by myself no less, I started writing and found out how therapeutic it was... Thank God Maggey was with me this morning! Poor little puppy looks at me like I'm crazy, but she's the only one that knows everything...
I think I'm meeting Texas for a movie tonight... I haven't seen my ex best friend in over two years... I finally broke down and set up a little tete.. we'll see how this goes... Please don't make this something I regret!
Photobucket
Finally pictures of my beautiful guitars! The blue one was my first... Ibanez acoustic/electric. The second is the newest addition, black electric Fender strat. I am so in love with both of them!!! I can't wait to start my guitar class in two weeks! I've taught myself so far so I'm stoked to get some direction!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment