Friday, February 19

And I told myself love never lasts...

I'm thinking about my favorite line from, 'Sleepless in Seattle", when asked how you survive loss Tom Hanks replies - I get up everyday and I try to breathe in and out. Every day it gets a little bit easier. Not to argue with Tom here, but sometimes it seems like every day gets a little bit harder to forget and keep going.
It's so true and so devastating. Sometimes I'm so lost in grief it consumes me. I'm glad things don't stay the same, but just one time, could they?
I'm crying silent tears, deep sighs, and even deeper thoughts over everything. I just want some sort of peace. Contentment I guess would be good, eventually. The more that happens every day the further I get lost and lose myself in my own issues.
I've decided my playlist is divided into two halves - love songs and heartbreak lyrics. There is no in between. Inevitably isn't that all there is in the world? Those two options define everything that we do, 24/7. It's depressing, yet comforting in an odd sort of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment