Thursday, February 25

Blistery Thursday



Quick Recap:

Today was really good! 

I had class this morning:
I'm not sure why, but I'm kinda in love with my Blue Planet class. I don't know if it's the teacher, subject, atmosphere, or the fact that it's Ashley's subject. I feel closer to her there.
Quiet boy and I survived another day of english. He makes me smile. We talk from the second he gets there and we talk about class after we leave. I'm really trying to figure out if it's more than just friends banter going on here... Not another one?! I love our inside jokes!

Lunch:
Met Wifey for sushi! It was so yummy! I love my best friend! She's so amazing! 

Afternoon:
Work was okay... it was well, work.  

Tonight - 
The cowboy is hilarious. 

Overall today was just... swell. Hope your day was too!

No comments:

Post a Comment