Monday, February 22

My, oh my

I met with the woman from MADD (Mother's against drunk driving) this morning. I was so nervous about breaking down, but I didn't. I held strong, poised, and confident. 
She was really nice and super excited about my wanting to join the organization.

I didn't sleep again last night - the nightmares just won't stop. Every time I close my eyes I'm afraid something bad is going to happen again. I keep seeing the accident in my head, even though I wasn't there. I've seen it happen a million times. I'm not sure I will be able to get over this. However, if I can help just one person not drink and drive, maybe Ashley will have not died for nothing, but for me to wake up and find something I believe in.

Btw... one of Mr. Big's stalkers didn't know he broke off the engagement/relationship with the biggest mistake of his life, aka Snaggle Tooth. This makes me happy... she seems like quite the know it all and I'm sad to admit it, but made me nervous when we were together. I'm feeling a lot more confident knowing that I'm the one he confides in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment