Sunday, February 7

A little cleansing...

I broke down tonight and texted Mr. Big. Thankfully this reminded me why I broke up with him in the first place. We haven't had any banter that makes me miss him, but his brutal honesty that makes me remember all of the things that bug me about him. His weird hobbies, cold demeanor when he isn't interested in what your talking about, and his overall blunt nature. Oh and his ability to be able to make fun of me at the drop of a hat and not in a good way.
Also... found out one of my 'old' guys, Edyie is most likely cross dressing. Disturbing doesn't even begin to resemble what I am feeling as I think about our time spent together and whether or not he thought I looked hot in my clothes - or wanted to borrow them. He's a soldier! I thought he was gay-safe. Guess not...
Why do I date people with semi gay tendencies? Are they more comfortable to be around? Mr. Big even had them. Where are all of the masculine men!!! I wanna a guys guy! Not a guy who looks like a guys guy, but turns out to be more of a girls guy than I ever thought!
Watching Chris Oddonel on NCIS is oddly comforting... here, yet again I'm attracted to a girl's guy. Yes, he's married with children, but he is obviously harboring same sex, or overly womanly tendencies.
Oooh and I am so addicted to the Last Song right now! It's an amazing book, by an even more amazing author! I wanna stalk Nicholas Sparks. He's freaking awesome! Though also guessing he's harboring girls guy tendencies given his description of women's feelings. That man is way too in tune with his emotions...

No comments:

Post a Comment