Wednesday, February 3

Shamuing, Split Lip, & Snow

Hello my darlings,
I am freezing right now! It's snowed all day!!! It's lovely! However, missed favorite class (GUITAR!) because of said snow, because at the time the driveway was a frozen sheet of ice I probably could have skated on, had tried.
I just finished skyping my gorgeous cuzzy! Learned some new lingo and that she is an avid reader of my blog... thinking about censoring and then realizing no.. honesty is good lol.
We got to talking about code words we use for things and this made me wonder - do ya'll use code words for dirties and people too? I'm sure you do, but I'm pretty sure our codes are the best. Between shamuing, coloring, goose, snaggle tooth, waldorfing, etc. We've got the code thing down to a science.
So I split my lip today. I don't have any good, glamorous, or even intriguing information about how I did it - just the simple matter of factness that I hit myself in the mouth with one of the kids cots when I was picking up from naptime. So hard, the right side of my mouth swelled, became bloody, and I had to walk around with a make shift ice pack for the duration of the afternoon. The kids were concerned, but stifled laughs as I woke by groaning. I tried my hardest not to cry and was proud of myself for not ruining my excellently lined eyes.
I'm noticing as I type that I really, really, really need to do my nails. What color?
Super sad found out that one of my favorite bands -Fall Out Boy - are taking an extended break from being awesome. I'm openly devastated about the fact.
Still no word from Mr. Big. Did I mistake our two conversations for flirtiness when they were nothing more than him ranting? I hope not. If so - I fail at life, AGAIN.
I'm currently looking up sushi restaurants. I don't know why, but I'm tired of my usual place.
Also talking to the cowboy. The girl that he's been seeing, or screwing, has become mega bitch and he is blaming himself. Dalton (no codename, because his name is just so amazing in and of itself...), just broke up with a girl to. I don't understand why I am becoming the universal counselor for these once loved boys. Well, maybe once loved is a little stretch. Once maybe thought I could see myself dating for a short period of time until we colored and I moved onto someone else is probably a better description. However, it is longer.
It's funny, whenever, any of my boys remember to stop and ask how I am - I never know what to say. Whatever they have just said is most of the time a hell of a lot less interesting than whatever I would say, but they have monopolized so much of the conversation I am left with no words. This is a sad and disappointing realization, because our friendship should be a two way street, but it is of course not. They are at the end of the day of the male genus and thus overcome with their own cockiness. Emphasis on the cock.
On a happier note - super glad to find out that my favorite girl of the moment, Zooey Deschannel has signed on for a new HBO series! I love her and can't wait to see something new with her on a weekly basis!
I'm feeling kind of schizo tonight as you can probably tell. My thoughts are short and all over the place. Sweet dreams my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment