Monday, February 1

Lovely Mood

I've caved... I'm addicted to wedding photos. The only reason I can think of to defend my voyeuristic behavior is to say that I look at wedding photos, because everyone looks so happy. Sometimes that is... sometimes you can totally guess what's coming next just from someone's body language. And then other times you can see that moment in time when two people were so in love... Despite everything I want this. I've decided I want some sort of fairytale wedding like the ones in these pictures.
Photobucket
1. Amazing dress... till tbd with killer shoes
Photobucket
2. Nighttime - candlelit and white lights everywhere and lot's of flowers...
Photobucket
Photobucket
3. Somewhere there is a deserted country side like the ones in these pictures...
Photobucket
4. Bridesmaids - all different
Photobucket
Photobucket
5. Just need to find groom...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment